Heavy Equipment Operator training has never been easier. Nationwide Crane Training offers several classes which will give you the skills you need to operate heavy machinery safely, effectively, and efficiently—making you the number one choice for those high-paying construction and transportation jobs.
Our training programs will help you earn valuable skills you can use to increase your value to your current employer, double or even triple your lifetime earning potential, and put your career on the long-term path to success.
Get Heavy Equipment Operator Training & Earn NCCCO Certification
While Nationwide Crane Training is known for the quality of its NCCCO certified crane operator classes, our Mobile Heavy Equipment Crane Operator and Qualified Rigger classes include instruction in a variety of skill areas that apply to general heavy equipment operator training as well. Indeed, this specific skillset comes almost as an “added bonus” when you enroll in one of our mobile crane operator or qualified rigger classes.
If you’ve ever wanted a more structured, more convenient, and shorter approach to quality heavy equipment operator training, NCT is here to help.
Mobile Crane Operator Training
Our CCO Prep Class covers everything you need to know in order to earn NCCCO mobile crane operator certification.
- Rigging Practice and Safety – the fundamentals of rigging (gear, configurations and applications).
- Crane Safety – heavy equipment inspection, site hazard identification, and use of PPE.
- Mobile Crane Operation – Basic functions and standard procedures for operating heavy equipment mobile cranes safely.
- Communication — Verbal and nonverbal methods of communications between the operator and signalperson.
- Preventative Maintenance and Safety Inspection — Safety inspection and routine maintenance of heavy machinery.
- On-Site Equipment Movement — Overcoming site-related hazards that can affect heavy equipment operation.
Apply these valuable skills to any heavy equipment operator position you currently hold or use these classes to improve your resume and build a better career.
Why Choose Our Heavy Equipment Operator Training?
Official Certification – Our NCCCO certification classes adhere to nationally accredited standards and result in operators earning NCCCO certification for mobile crane operation. Apply your new skills in higher-paying heavy equipment operator positions within your company or find new jobs with new employers.
Expert Instructors – Our expert instructors are all experienced crane operators with years of real-world experience to pass on to you.
Quick and Easy – Most of our mobile crane training classes can be completed within 5 days, getting you certified in a fraction of the time required by other heavy equipment operator training programs.
Guaranteed Pass – With NCT, every candidate is guaranteed to pass the written portion of their exams. If you don’t, schedule a retake at no cost to you!
Where to Get Heavy Equipment Operator Training
We have multiple heavy equipment operator training location across the country.
- Train with us at any of our four in-house locations
- Enjoy exclusivity with our private classes at a location of your choosing (usually your employer’s offices and/or job site)
- Take advantage of remote open enrollment classes at locations near you
Our Qualified Rigger Program
OSHA no longer requires specific certification for riggers. However, these skilled individuals must still be classified as “Qualified” in the eyes of this regulatory agency. Our Qualified Rigger training program will help you meet this nationwide standard in one two-day class.
And while learning the technical skills and performance expectations of a professional rigger isn’t technically heavy equipment operator training, the program offered by Nationwide Crane Training encompasses some of the same skills you will need to become a successful heavy machinery operator.
Indeed, when you successfully complete our Qualified Rigger training, you will possess:
- Basic knowledge of heavy equipment operation
- Technical knowledge of rigging
- The ability to inspect heavy machinery components for safety concerns
- Understanding of universal hand signals used in heavy machinery operation
- Experience with various rigging components
- Enhanced situational awareness (essential for heavy machinery operators)
- Understanding of heavy equipment safety standards and regulations
In addition, you’ll have hands-on experience under your belt. Our expert instructors use their real-world knowledge to deliver industry-leading training in the classroom and in practical situations.
Enjoy the Benefits of Heavy Equipment Operator Training
If you’re new to the construction or transportation industries and want to earn the skills you need to turn this job into a lucrative lifelong career, our heavy equipment operator training classes are for you.
If you’re already in the construction or transportation industry but want to double or triple your earning potential, our training programs can help you do just that.
If you want more employment opportunities across the country, Nationwide Crane Training’s heavy equipment operator training sessions are the tools you need.
More Employment Opportunities
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) heavy equipment operator jobs are expected to grow at the rate of 10% per year for the next five years at least.
The median nationwide salary for a heavy equipment operator is over $43,000 per year with some operators earning up to $32 per hour (or around $90,000 per year).
Unlimited Upward Mobility
With heavy equipment operator training you can secure well-paying jobs in:
With opportunities opening every day from Atlanta to Alaska!
Isn’t it about time you invested in your future? Contact Nationwide Crane Training to learn more about our heavy equipment operator training classes near you.