Guarantees and Policies
- Nationwide CraneTraining, Inc. guarantees that you will pass your WRITTEN EXAMS after attending one of our WRITTEN PREP classes.This is a Nationwide CraneTraining, Inc. guarantee and is only valid on your test administrations. The NCCCO is not responsible for the guarantee. See disclaimer below.
- Nationwide CraneTraining, Inc. cannot guarantee that anyone can or will pass the PRACTICAL EXAM. See disclaimer below.
- If you fail, you are only required to pay any and all IAI fees, for the next WRITTEN EXAM at any local or future upcoming Nationwide Crane Training class. Your travel fees will NOT be reimbursed or paid by Nationwide Crane Training. See disclaimer below.
PLEASE NOTE: PASSING THE WRITTEN EXAMS DOES NOT QUALIFY ANYONE AS A CRANE OPERATOR, AND THAT THE CANDIDATE MUST ALSO PASS THE PRACTICAL EXAMS TO RECEIVE CERTIFICATION. EVEN WITH THE NCCCO CERTIFICATION, THIS DOES NOT IMPLY OR QUALIFY A CANDIDATE AS AN EXPERIENCED OPERATOR.
The following will disqualify anyone and will void the guarantee:
- The test candidate is unable to comprehend, speak, read or write in English. This is a non-discriminatory remark, as the NCCCO only allows the tests to be administered in English. Throughout the prep course, the instructor will monitor the candidate and will be able to determine his or her progress.
- The test candidate is unable to comprehend technical terms and diagrams / charts. Throughout the prep course, the instructor will monitor the candidate and will be able to determine his or her progress.
- The test candidate is uanble to perform basic arithmetic. Throughout the prep course, the instructor will monitor the candidate and will be able to determine his or her progress.
- If there are any unpaid fees at the time of the written exam.
- If the student repeatedly leaves the class, and / or does not sit for the entire length of the class, will also void the guarantee.
- This guarantee of paying of the sitting fees is limited to two (2) attempts and failures at any portion of the written exam. After two attempts, sitting fees will be required to be paid in full by the candidate or the candidate’s sponsoring company.
- The NCCCO has no obligations to this guarantee.