2012 Top Crane Trainer Awards Nomination
Crane & Rigging Hot Line’s Annual Training Excellence Awards
Crane & Rigging Hot Line will recognize the industry’s top trainers in an awards program to be featured in the November 2012 issue. Trainers will be recognized for having a positive impact on students, the work environment or the industry through the use of innovative training techniques or hands-on instruction, by encouraging peer or corporate accountability, and/or through quantitative or anecdotal evidence that the training was successful. The Crane & Rigging Hot Line Top Trainer program is endorsed by the Association of Crane and Rigging Professionals (ACRP).
Rules and Submission
- Individuals being nominated must have been actively engaged in training between August 1, 2011 and July 31, 2012.
- Trainer must be involved with crane, rigging, lifting, or construction safety training.
- Individuals may nominate themselves or they may be nominated by customers, former students, colleagues, employers.
- Previous Top Trainer winners are ineligible for five years after being recognized.
- Previous Honorable Mention winners are eligible.
- There is no fee associated with making a nomination.
- Nominations must be received by August 31, 2012.
- One Corporate and one Professional winner will each receive complimentary registration to the 2013 ACRP General Assembly and Workshop, during which they will be presented with a trophy during an awards ceremony.
- One Corporate and one Professional winner will be granted scholarships to be used for educational purposes. Scholarships may be used by the recipient for train-the-trainer courses, to earn a certification, or to attend an industry conference. Or the winners may donate their scholarship to a student of their choice for similar training or educational purposes.
- Winners and Honorable Mention nominees will be featured in an article in Crane & Rigging Hot Line in November 2012.